Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday and Memories

Day 142 This was a slow-motion Monday after such a busy weekend, and my thoughts were centered on Jason and Amberly all day, since it would have been their 14th Anniversary. It seems like a life-time ago, on that warm August evening, when we had the reception in our back yard. The yard has never looked as beautiful since, except now, thanks once again to Amberly's influence and the Memory Garden, I am working at bringing it back to some of its former glory. Loving thoughts of you as always sweet Am.

2 comments:

Dart said...

Thanks for posting this picture. I think of Amberly daily. I was excited to see that my Alexis will be in Aaron and Collin's class again this year. I didn't get to introduce myself at Amberly's funeral. I was in charge of the festival booth's that weekend and made time to be there but was unable to stick around. Know that Jason has entire community praying for and looking out for him!

Myrna said...

What a beautiful picture! I remember the reception in your backyard. Hugs to you my friend.