Wednesday, August 24, 2011

3 Month Anniversary

Day 158
Three months ago today our sweet Amberly was taken from us...it seems like three years. It has been a long summer of grief and missing her. Today, I went down to Ephraim to visit. I tended Nathan since the older boys are in school, so that Jason could work. It was easy to keep one little boy happy...he played Angry Birds while I cleaned, we went to Wal Mart, got treats, groceries for dinner, a yellow shirt for Nathan (his favorite color) and flowers for Amberly's grave. Driving the 5 miles to Manti takes no time at all, and every time I go, I marvel at how beautiful the Manti Temple is, set against the hill and framed by the beautiful blue sky. Nathan was my big boy holding the flowers for me. Sweet, sweet Am, we love you and miss you as much, if not more, than ever!

No comments: