Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What do you notice?



Day 115 TUESDAY

The other day when my sister was here, we were straightenng up because a friend was coming over, and she was dusting places I hadn't even noticed. My Mom used to do that when she came to visit. Obviously, dusting is not my forte. But, when I go into someone's home, I WILL notice pictures that are not hanging straight...my fingers will itch to straighten them. So what do you notice? I have a friend that always comments that my house smells good. Another friend always has her front door, and all doors in fact, wiped down and completely free of hand prints. What are the things you notice first? Please let me know...I want some comments!

3 comments:

john and brenda said...

CROOKED!~ Can't stant that!!!

Anja said...

What I notice is the view through the windows. I love a good view. I also see flowers even though I only have a few that can handle my care or lack thereof :)

Duffin Family said...

That's funny because I'm like you. I hate dusting, but I do notice crooked pictures. I have a few in the hall that always need adjusting and I swear I do it every time I walk past them!