
Day 108
Happy Birthday Cassidy!
Last night as we were watching fireworks, memories flooded back to me of watching them with our children as they were growing up. One of the most memorable for me personally was when I was in labor with Cassidy ALL DAY LONG! We were watching them when I finally convinced Dave to take me to the hospital...and then when I got there I decided to wait until the next day so we wouldn't name her Liberty or something like that. She came at 12:03 AM on July 5th, and she has been our little firecracker ever since. She is bright, energetic, hard-working and loves to play just as hard. She is fiercely loyal to family and good friends, and I was never prouder of her than when she put on "Passion for the Possible", a huge fundraiser for a long-time friend battling cancer. She is determined and can do anything she puts sher mind to. Happy 32 Cass!
1 comment:
Aww Thanks Mommy!! Love you!!
Post a Comment