Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Gearing up for camping...



Day 123

Over the years, there are a few things we've found you HAVE to have for camping: bug spray, batteries, matches, paper towels and garbage bags, neosporin and bandaids, fishing gear and the best...soap on a rope (soap in a nylon sock to be put by our water source for washing up) OUTSIDE. Oh yes, and lots of food! For me, I need a good book, some chocolate, some crocheting and hats to hide my hair. I've also found it's a lot of work on both ends...both with the preparation and the clean-up! But the kids love it and it's wonderful family time.

1 comment:

JoshandJen said...

I agree to all of that!! Our family LOVES to camp every year too, someday we want to get an actual camper but for now we just stick it out in tents and have so much fun! Have a great time!