Friday, June 3rd
Today, I spent most of the day writing dozens of thank you notes. Amberly was always so good to make home-crafted thank you cards and tried to remember every service and gift she received. We have been the recipients of so much love, support and service, that I could do no less. I left for home in the afternoon, and when I got home, Dave took me out to dinner! Do you think he missed me?
Today, I spent most of the day writing dozens of thank you notes. Amberly was always so good to make home-crafted thank you cards and tried to remember every service and gift she received. We have been the recipients of so much love, support and service, that I could do no less. I left for home in the afternoon, and when I got home, Dave took me out to dinner! Do you think he missed me?
No comments:
Post a Comment