Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 100



My cute son Zac came over today to help me turn over and prepare soil in an area to plant roses and a little Austrian pine. We worked in the hot sun together, and I'm so grateful he was there with his muscles! He's so good to us...while we were gone he mowed the lawn for us too. He's not too grown-up to give his Mom hugs either. Today, I'm grateful for him. Love you bud!


And can you believe I have been posting each day for 100 days? That has been Amberly's influence. She made it to day 63...her posts were the best, and her photography was beautiful, she had such an artist's eye. We all miss them.

2 comments:

john and brenda said...

I am so looking forward to some time with you! Next Thursday, Friday, Saturday...?

Barbara said...

Thursday it will have to be!!!!