
Day 39
This is my good friend Myrna. She is one of the most talented, big-hearted and generous people I know. I pieced together some squares to make quilts for Davin and Collin's room, but was feeling overwhelmed with finishing the project. All I had to do was call Myrna and ask for help and she willingly said, "Let me do this for you." That's the kind of person she is...always willing to help anyone out! Today I went to pick up the 2 finished quilts for their bunk beds, and they are just so beautiful! I can't wait for Amberly to see them. We sat and visited for a while...caught up on things...laughed and got a little teary...what else are good friends for? I love you Myrna! Stay tuned for pictures of the star-studded treasures!
1 comment:
WOW!! What an honor to make your blog. I was happy to do the quilts not only for you but for our sweet Amberly and her boys. Hope they like 'em!! Love you too Barbara!!
Post a Comment