
Day 31
Today is the 1 year anniversary of the passing of my sweet Mom. In ways it seems it happened only a short time ago, and in others, much longer. It has been a year filled with disappointments, worries and grief, but happiness too. Zac married his sweetheart and they are so happy together, and beautiful little Jesse was born to Brittany and Jon. Mom would want us to always be counting our blessings, and so I really try. I thought that because I had lived far away from her for so many years, that it would make it easier...but no, you never outgrow needing your Mom. Love and miss you Mom, just as much as ever!
1 comment:
Your mom was a blessing for so many people. Her faith was alive and kept her going. You were blessed, but that's why you'll miss her.
Post a Comment