Day 4
This is my friend Dawn Taylor. We have been friends for 30 years...ever since our husbands started working for Deseret on the same day. We lived in Vernal, then moved to the Salt Lake Valley; we've watched our children grow and marry. We've watched the company change drastically, seen one another through the ups and downs in life, gone on business trips together, and we always have fun when we're together. We're in St. George for a convention for Deseret. March 22nd is the 2nd year anniversary of her losing her sweet daughter Trisha. What did we do? We went to Cafe Rio for lunch, our favorite eating spot for comfort food! We then did a little shopping because the weather in St. George is windy and cool...no sitting by the pool today! What I love about Dawn is that we can be real together. We know each other so well that we are way past anything else. Here's to being REAL!
4 comments:
What a great friend Barbara!
I'm glad you are having fun down there. I love your picture of the day posts. It's fun huh? Love you and I will see you soon!!!
Oh Dawn! You forgot to mention that she was at the hospital when Jesse was born and took such good care of us, and even made sure to get us the best nurse! Nice to have 'real' friends. Looks like you're having a fun time. Miss you.
Yes, Britt, I was going to add a comment to that effect, but you beat me to it! Missyou and the bubbas too! xo
Post a Comment