O, the FUN we had at Disneyland with Ambery, Jason and the kids!
Here is Davin (top) Collin (left) Aaron (right) at the entrance.
Here is Davin (top) Collin (left) Aaron (right) at the entrance.
Amberly's a Princess, veil and all!
(No, I did NOT act like a kid too!)
This all started with the dream of a friend...to send Amberly and the family to Disneyland to give them something to look forward to...to bring them some magic and happiness to help deal with the stress of their present situation. Before the fundraiser even began, good people stepped forward and made the wish happen, and before we knew it, they were flying to California on their adventure! Dave and I drove to help out with the kids, and what a time we had!
Dreams do come true, and our wish is for Amberly to be well once again. Thanks to Erin, friends, family, community, and Disney angels for making this happen. We love you!
3 comments:
So cute! I'm glad you guys survived vacationing with us! We loved it! Thanks so much for everything!!! We love you guys! We will never forget our magical trip!
Sooooo wonderful! love love love love love love love love!
Looks like you had a fun time!!!! I love Disneyland!
Post a Comment