
The deck is going up (Dave & Randy are laughing so hard because Randy is standing on something to make him almost as tall as Dave) and the roof is shingled now...this poor roofer (one of those eccentric, hard-luck fellows) was almost blasted off the roof in our last big storm in reaction to a huge thunder-clap! Needless to say, he went home and this is the next day!
Jon was a great help the whole day before having to go to class!

Tremayne loves the demo-ing...he even put his head through the drywall!
(Wish I had a picture of that!)

It won't be long now!
5 comments:
Your house is going to be so much bigger! It's a new house!
love ya
Hey did you guys need help with the deck? Tremayne was telling me he was worried you wouldn't call him if you did... so if you do call him!!
It sure is coming along! Wish we could help out more :( I'm excited to see the floors next week... wahoooo!
I bet you can't wait for it to be all done! You have such good helpers.
It sounds like good chaos over there. I'm excited to see the finished product!!
Post a Comment