
The Thursday before Father's Day was spent being a little devious by "borrowing" Dave's truck, cleaning it out, getting a truck liner put in, and detailing the inside - a HUGE project! The kids and I definitely surprised Dave with that one! His face was priceless! Thanks everyone & to Tremayne for the good deal!
Friday was spent at Hogle Zoo where the kids had a blast and the adults got worn out! Even Grandma & Grandpa were there!

Saturday was our Stake Family Fun Day with a children's parade, water slides, food, and lots of fun for the kids! What a great weekend!


2 comments:
I love the pics! I love the one of all the kids looking over the fence. That was such a fun weekend! Thanks for being the best grandparents and for being my sweet mom!! I don't know what I'd do without you! Love you lots!
You have such great pictures, I escpecially love the baby giraffe and its mommy!!!
Post a Comment