Tuesday, May 27, 2008

We are on our way!




Dave and I are determined to figure out all of the new possibilities that are before us! We are going to BLOG - we are going to GO PLACES together! Dave already JOGS every day and I am going to UP the walking to jogging before the summer is out! We've now successfully downloaded all sorts of MAPS into our GARMIN and we will be off to new places before you know it! (No more "directionally-challenged barbs") My newest venture is starting a little business called "bc originals"! I have my business license and will be setting up a web-site soon - a totally new adventure! I will be selling jewelry made with semi-precious stones, "healing bracelets" and other original creations. Look for more updates soon! (Now that I have the hang of it, I may just really get into blogging!)

3 comments:

Dellany Higby said...

Oh you little cuties. You both survived FIVE teenagers, you better be havin some fun! Love you!

Amberly said...

I'm so excited that you are going to be blogging more! It's so fun for me who is stuck in the middle of nowhere to feel like I know what's going on up there! Oh, I fixed the pic as you can see. I love ya!

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

Wow! 2 posts in 2 days! You little blogger you! These are cute pics of you and dad. I'm glad you are enjoying eachother. I'll have to apologize on behalf of us kids who have sucked up all of your time all these years!